We are factory trained and certified to repair all makes and models of Respironics & Resmed CPAP and BIPAP machines. With our state-of-the-art repair facility, we can service all model types.
We understand how important these machines are for the people who use and rely on them. This is why we stock the parts necessary to repair the machines. Our turnaround time exceeds the industry average, and in most cases, can be returned within three business days.
Cpap and Bipap service includes:
• Computer-aided diagnostics (including clearing stored error logs)
• Computer simulation and software updates
• Performance verified with a digital flowmeter and manometer
• Computer calibration update with diagnostic sheet and test points
• Complete cleaning and disinfecting