Did you know that refurb medical equipment is financeable?
• Purchasing Power: Lease financing allows you to acquire more and/or higher end equipment
• Flexibility: Leasing provides flexibility to add and upgrade your equipment so you can adapt quickly to industry changes.
• Quick: Lease applications are typically reviewed within 1 day.
• Customized Solutions: Customized leases are designed to match your special requirements, budget considerations and tax objectives.
• Tax Advantages: Lease payments may be tax deductible.
• Up To 100% Financing: The term of the lease can be matched with the useful life of the equipment
• Pay For Equipment As You Use It: With leasing, you pay for the equipment out of future profit, not working capital.
• Improved Cash Flow: Cash flow is predictable with leasing because predetermined payments enable you to prepare more accurate budgets and forecasts.
Preferred Finance Partners
VGM Financial Services